Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Cricut Die Cut and "Toss" Swap Item Organization

I enjoy participating in Club CK's Monthly "Toss" Swaps.  Each month our hostess picks a theme and you "Toss" scrapbook related goodies matching that theme to other players.   It is always neat to see how others interpret the theme.  I was keeping all of my tosses together in a page protector like this.... 

It served it's purpose of keeping all of the "like" things together but my problem was the old saying "Out of Sight. Out of Mind." and I wasn't using my goodies -- so I had to come up with another way to store them.  I decided to re-purpose my son's old Pokeman card album and card holders to display my die cuts, journaling blocks and stickers.  

I continued to use page protectors for the larger items. 
I hope this will help me use up my stash of awesome scrapbooking goodies. 

Hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!