I had fun playing with my new Cricut Imagine. This is my first real "project".
I created this for Robyn's October 2011 My Pinkalicious Blog Hop challenge to make a goodie bag or 3-D item that is for a Holiday. Any Holiday or Occasion will be perfect. You can find more information at My Pink Stamper. (I love her website and videos - they are so inspiring!)
I cheated a little...and made this for my husband for "Sweetest Day" which was October 15. (I'm a day late...) Typically this little known "holiday" is reserved for confections and candy -- but you can find out more about this "holiday" here.
- Punch top of bag with border punch
- Tag Base - Cricut Imagine pre-loaded image filled with pattern from Heirloom cartridge and cut at 4"
- Squirrel and acorn - filled with various Heirloom patterns, cut at 3" and inked around the edges with Chestnut ColorBox Chalk. The eyes and nose are filled in with black Glaze pen. The mouth is filled in with red Glaze pen.
- Pop dot squirrel and acorn to tag base.
- Stamp image (sorry, it's not one of Robyn's stamp sets - I don't have any of hers....YET! Hopefully that will change soon, she has sooo many cute ones.)
- Fill with goodies and enjoy!!
Thanks for stopping by, if you like what you see or have any suggestions please leave me a comment and/or follow me.