Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Krafty Girls - A New Challenge Site!

Okay, so if you have been reading my blog, by now you know that I am getting addicted to challenges!   I love how challenges get me thinking about projects that I could make and to use items and techniques that I wouldn't normally use or, on the other hand use stuff the I already have! 

There's a new challenge site called Krafty Girls, they will be kicking off their challenges on February 14th.  



As they are getting ready to launch their site they have a great give-a-way.  They are giving away a Cricut Cars Cartridge so SPEED on over to Krafty Girls and find out how to enter!

Good luck everyone and thanks for stopping by. 


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping us spread the word about Krafty Girls!
    I hope to see you play along with all our challenges:)
    Maribel
    Krafty Girls
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!