Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Monday, January 9, 2012

My FIRST blog award!!!!

I am SO excited!!!! What a great way to start of 2012!  I have received my FIRST Blog Award!!!!  Kathy from 3 Spoiled Dogs and a Cricut honored me with the Liebster Blog Award!  


Thank you Kathy!  

Here are the rules:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. If you are not a follower of theirs, that might be a nice way to show appreciation for the award.
  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first blog award! Im so excited for you!! And I LOVE the sock cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!