Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pass it along.....the Liebster Blog Award

I'm a new follower for each of the talented ladies below and would like to share the Liebster Blog Award with them. 




If you want to see some amazing Copic detail work stop by to see Crystal at Creations by Crystal.

I can't wait to see what creations Claire at Three Waters Creations will make just by using her stash! Check out her blog for some fun handmade cards. 

Haven at Haven's Haven has some great layouts that she used sketchs as her inspiration.
 
For some neat DIY projects and layouts visit Beth at My Serendipity.

For some more cards head on over and check out Stephanie at paperANDi.

Here are the rules:
  • Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.
  • Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  • Post the award on your blog.  Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.
By the way if you choose not to receive this blog award I won’t take any offense but just know the spirit that is intended with it.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your stoppibg by my blog and for this award! :) i am honored to be thought of for this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I've already passed it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this just put a smile on my face today! Thanks so much!!!!!!

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!