Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Starting Off the New Year........

Organizing!

I decided to continue re-organizing my scrap space today.  

Today I focused on my Cricut cartridges, books and overlays.  As I was making my list of Cricut cartridges that I own I started wondering...when does it stop being a hobby and when does it start being an obsession?    I had NO idea I had over 100 cartridges!  I knew that I could create a card, scrapbook layout or mini-book on just about ANY subject with the cartridges that I had (and THAT is a great feeling).  

I love crafting and try to craft at least weekly.  Even though I probably think about a project (or projects) several times in a week (thank goodness for idea journals) - the reality is most weeks I only get to play once or twice a week. 


I've posted my storage idea before but I filled in the containers (which are previous Plano tackle boxes) 



and got all of my books and overlays in one place. 


Easy to find and now all in one place.

Thanks for stopping by. 



2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Wow!! That is a lot of cartridges. Looks easy to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for organization of cricut cartridges and the books/overlays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!