Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A New Sketch Site and Give-A-Way

Lets Get Sketchy is a new sketch site. 


 Their "Grand Opening" is March 1st but the have a mini challenge and give-a-way that is going on now.  


They will be posting challenges on the 1st and 15th of every month.  The winners are selected via a random drawing.  


Currently they are going to give one lucky random drawing winner the new A Boy's Life collection from Echo Park. 


They are also looking for Design Team and Sketch Team Members, details can be found here









1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog... i was peeking at some of your cards, they are all so cute....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!