Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Special Gift

A personalized special gift.  

I saw the saying "Our Greatest Blessings call us Grandma &  Grandpa" and knew that I wanted to personalize a frame with that saying for my boss.  Her grandkids call her by her nickname "Beans"!  That, to me, is so special and unique.  

I bought a frame at Wal*Mart....


 Added a personalized sentiment...

and the grandkids' names...

and now have one personalized special gift. 
I love how the white vinyl pops against the pictures.


As I have said before, when you take the time to personalize a gift like this, you are guaranteed that they will not have another one like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. What a great gift! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! What a wonderful and awesome gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift -- I may have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!