Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mickey Charm Info






Here's the Cricut Cartridge Page info for the Mickey Mouse Head Charm.

Cartridge - Mickey Font 
(Mickeytg, page 133, charm feature)

You could cut the Mickey Charm (or any charm) out of shrinky dink material 
and make a really cute charm bracelet!  





Here's the page I posted yesterday for Getting Cricky's challenge. 

 I've had the Disney font on my computer for a little while, sorry I don't remember where it came from.  There are lots of Disney fonts available; I just "Googled" Disney font.  The Disney font at DaFont.com has been downloaded over 3,000,000 times!  


Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm happy to help!

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I love how you shared where you found the charm.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jessie
    Getting Cricky DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!