Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

NSD Fun Continues with an Embossed Card





For National Scrapbook Day (NSD) the My Pink Stamper Designers had a blog hop!  Not only were they celebrating NSD but they were also celebrating My Pink Stamper's new releases.  It's hard to select a favorite set from her new designs. 

Along the blog hop there are a few challenges, this entry is for Carissa's (aka Sprinkled With Glitter) challenge to create a project using embossing.  I used my Cuttlebug to emboss white cardstock. 

Spots, spots, spots....

I'm pretty happy with my little bow....typically I have the hardest time tying the little bows.  



 Inside of card.....



Thanks for stopping by.  Time to go find the next project, I'm on a roll....

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!