Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to Paper Crafting World and Cooking with Cricut's 2nd Blog-Aversary and our week long celebration!  Each day for a whole week (May 19 - 26) we will be bringing you fabulous projects made by our Design Team members.  We have some GREAT blog candy as well as some daily file and graphic give-aways---so you will definitely want to make PCW-CWC your daily stop every day this week!  

Our theme for today is 

For Day 5 I created a card with lace. 












For this card - 
Cricut Cartridge - Heritage (shoe, page 41 - charm, page 64)
Pearls - Recollections
The pretty lace and ribbon were from my stash.  
Ink - Colorbox Pheasant Gold


Thanks for stopping by and make sure you head on over to Cooking with Cricut to check out the rest of the projects by our amazing Design Teams!!!



6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the old fashion shoe and the the little gold beads you used for the ties. Really a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, thanks for all the ideas!!!

    alvinadiaz@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I like the vintage shoe and the papers!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very feminine! Is the inside pink? I love pink and soft green. Beautiful card.
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity and the vintage look! Great card!
    claudiagassett@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the vintage/nostalgic look to this. I may have to scrap lift this one.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!