Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Inspiration

First of all.....
DALE 
STOP READING THIS NOW!!

I am serious....
STOP RIGHT NOW 
BEFORE YOU RUIN THE SURPRISE!!!!






















Okay, now that the warning is out of the way......


Members of the Cooking with Cricut Design Team have been hard at work creating Father's Day keepsakes of all shapes and sizes.  

For this Father's Day I created this 12x12 scrapbook frame using the Father's Day Cricut cartridge and red vinyl.  






This page features SOME of Daulton's favorite pictures with his dad.  We actually couldn't fit ALL of the pictures he selected on the layout.  I see a mini "mega" album coming up in my future. :o)  Oops - that's another spoiler alert!   When I asked Daulton why he chose these photos he simply said..."because they are the BEST memories EVER!" 

For those of you wondering, YES that is a 46.5 lb cat fish the "boys" caught on the Warrior River in Alabama. 

Hope this framed scrapbook page inspires you to create something special this Father's Day. I can't wait to see what you create.  Link up your project at Cooking with Cricut.  New projects only please, no back linking.  Thank you.



1 comment:

  1. First...that warning CRACKED me up. Luckily I dont' think my husband has ever stumbled across my blog. Second...holy fish! That thing is HUGE! LOL. Lastly, I L-O-V-E this. You can just tell the connection your husband and son have and these pictures are priceless, and the way you framed it is simple enough that a man will appreciate it and it showcases the photos. He'll love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!