Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Come One --- Come ALL!!!!




Looking for an excuse to get away????  I've got just the answer........gather your friends and meet me at the Kansas City CK Scrapbook Convention!!!



It's a great place to take classes and learn new techniques, play with the latest toys....I mean TOOLS...and create works of art! 

It's a great place to meet other people that love to scrapbook, make cards, create mini-albums, altered art and more!!!! 

It's a great place to catch up on your projects and look to see what others are up too!!!  I'll be volunteering/working  Thursday and Friday so bring your stuff and let's get crafting!!!!

Last but not least.....you can shop, shop, shop at the vendor fair.  You can pick up the latest scrapbooking toys (I mean TOOLS) and product lines!!

For more information click here.


Hope to see you there!!! 

Leave me a comment if you plan to attend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!