Welcome to my own little spot of blog space. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will check back often to see what kind of craftiness I have going on in the world of scrapbooking, card making and general crafting.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

February........ALREADY???

Wow - I can not believe that it is the middle of February ALREADY!!! 

I have been busy reorganizing my crafting area (I still have a LONG way to go) but I am feeling good about the progress that I have made.  Still on the top of my wish list is to have a white box to use to take better photos of my crafty creations.  I have been working on some creations - it hasn't been all work and no play. 

This blog isn't the only thing that I have neglected, I was WAY behind on emails and am powering through them and am just amazed by all of the talented people that I follow.  Speaking of talented people, Sherrie over at Sherrie Scraps with Passion is celebrating her 2nd Year Blogaversary with a LOVELY giveaway so go check it out and become a follower or email subscriber. 


That's my quick update!  I'll be back soon with some projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop and comment! I love reading each and every comment!